Saturday, August 15, 2009

It's a Stamping Bella Thing

It's my first blog post!! I'm a self-proclaimed Stampaholic. I've been stamping since the mid-90's and really want to become a "professional" stamper and crafter. My stamping has taken over part of my basement and dining room. I'm blessed because my husband enables, I mean, encourages my stamping. As soon as his woodshop is done, I get a room in our basement!

My favorite Blog/Website is Stampingbella.com. Emily's (and friends) designs are amazing. Her Bellarific Friday challenge, which I practically live for, helps me stretch my creativity and has basically pulled me out of the depressing rut I've been in since I got laid off in January. Stampingbella is one of those websites where even my husband says "Oooo... you need that!" (I know... how lucky am I?). She's offering free shipping on orders over $55 now, so go check it out!!

Have a creative day!!






No comments:

Post a Comment