Friday, September 18, 2009

Jewelry and Ornaments

Gregg and I participated a carnival at Concordia College in Ann Arbor. Proceeds went to the women's softball team.  The weather was gray and chilly and attendance was low, but we made some good contacts, and it was for the softball team, so I didn't feel it was a waste of money.  The kids had a ball, playing games, meeting new kids, and jumping on the "jumpy" things! 

I'm really enjoying the creative process.  Twisting metal into something beautiful can be very therapeutic!  Here is some of my work.
Earrings... earrings... earrings...

Gorgeous metallic glass ornaments...

Notice the beautiful tree that Gregg made to display them...


Gregg did a beautiful job on the ornament trees, and my friend Tina put together the earring displays.  I'll have bracelets available soon, too! And, of course, I wouldn't normally be wearing my Pampered Chef apron, but with Gregg promoting that business, I figured it would be worth it.  I need to get a nice apron with pockets and my logo on it so I'll look professional at shows.  I wonder if VistaPrint makes those??  :)

Enjoy the holiday craft season!  I know I am!

Creatively yours,
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment